Top Benefits of Herbal Tea or Green Tea
Do you know the right way and time to drink green tea?
- There are discuss about the benefits of herbal tea, the right time to drink green tea should also be fixed, otherwise, and it is harmful. Caffeine and tannins are found in green tea, which can damage the stomach by diluting gastric juice.
- If you think about fitness and try to stay fit, then you may be able to drink green tea. In the last few years, but the popularity of Green Tea has increased greatly.
- These are the favorite drinks for those who lose weight. Apart from this, green tea drink is also beneficial for improving skin quality, boosting metabolism and staying active for a long time. Green tea is beneficial but it does not mean that you can go after one cup of several cup green tea.
- Generally, people will make such a mistake. At the same time, a right time for drinking green tea should also be fixed, otherwise, it can also be harmful. Caffeine and tannins are found in green tea, which can damage the stomach by diluting gastric juice. Due to having excessive use, and it can cause problems like dizziness, vomiting, and gas.
If you do not know the exact time and method of using Green Tea then these tips will help you. (Benefits of Herbal Tea)
- An empty stomach has never drunk green tea.
- Take one or two hours before eating food you will drink green tea.
- Some people mix milk and sugar in green tea. Avoid mixing sugar and milk in green tea.
- Drink green tea with honey and it will benefit.
- Green tea can be harmful if you drink immediately after eating.
- Green Tea drinks more than two or three times in 1 day because it can be dangerous.
Important compounds that are included in Green-T are some of the following:
- Amino acids and enzymes
- Amount of minerals like magnesium, calcium, manganese, iron, chromium, copper and zinc
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin C
- Amino acid
Read Full Post
After so much information about Green-T, it's time to know the benefits of Herbal Tea.
Health Benefits Of Herbal Tea
Whenever the name of Green-T it was taken, but the first thing comes to fitness, but there are many advantages besides the Green-T. Nutrients present in Green-T are beneficial for health. List of the benefits of Green-T's associated with health, we are telling you below.
Green-T is helpful for weight loss. or (Benefits of Herbal Tea)
Read Full Post
Green-T is beneficial for reducing weight and the anti-oxidant present in it helps in reducing weight by increasing metabolism. But the active compounds present in it affect the fat-burning hormone. Even during exercise, and then green-t fat reduces.
Green-T for the mouth.
According to research, those who consume green tea i.e. green-t, there is no infection in their mouth. But an Indian study has been described as a boon in Green-T, Periodontal (A type of Disease). Green-T protects the teeth from spoiling by controlling bacterial plaque. Polyphenols present in a green-t fight with a plaque by ending gloxiltransferase (a kind of bacteria that is produced in the mouth with sugar from the mouth).
Green-T for diabetes. or (Benefits of Herbal Tea)
Green-T can sensitize the body cells so that they can digest sugar it was well and reduce the effects of diabetes. In this way, you can say that the risk of diabetes from green-t can be reduced because polyphenols present in it balance the level of glucose in the body.
According to a study, Is a person consumes six or more cups of green tea every day, the risk of type 2 diabetes may be reduced by a few percents. However, it is important to seek advice from your doctor about this, because 6 cups of green tea are not suitable for health in a day.
Green-T prevents enzyme activity, and thereby reducing the amount of sugar absorbed in the bloodstream. Green-T is particularly beneficial in type 2 diabetes because it contains anti-diabetic properties.
Green-T for Cholesterol. or (Benefits of Herbal Tea)
A report from Harvard Medical School states that Green-T can protect against heart disease. Green-T harmful cholesterol, and which increases the risk of heart disease, can reduce its level. Most studies have been done on the use of Green-T capsules, but tea is also do this work.
Green-T for digestion.
Read Full Post
Benefits of Herbal Tea, Anti-oxidant present in green-tea improves the digestive tract. And catechin enzyme in green tea reduces the action of digestive enzymes. This means that the gut does not absorb all the calories, which helps in weight loss. Green-T contains EGCG, which improves the symptoms of colitis. Colitis is a type of swelling that affects the digestive tract. Green-T also contains Vitamin-B, C and E, which are important for digestion. Green-t also reduces gastrointestinal cancer rates.
Green-T protects from cancer.
According to the National Cancer Institute, polyphenols (especially catechins) are responsible for the anti-cancer properties of tea. The most reliable of these is the epigallocatechin-3-gallate. This, along with other polyphenols, fights free radicals and prevents DNA damage from cells. Polyphenols present in Green-T also cure the process of the immune system.
Green-T in Stress.
Read Full Post
In a study on mice, the polyphenols element present in Green-T produces the effect of the antidepressant. Caffeine present in green-t can also play an important role in the treatment of stress. Drink three to four cups of green tea in one day can reduce stress, In these steps are benefits of herbal tea.
Skin Benefits of Green Tea. or (Benefits of Herbal Tea)
Read Full Post
With the changing season, the skin starts to become rough and lifeless. Many women have to use moisturizers again and again, but the yet they do not get rid of rudeness. In such a way, using Green-T can make a big difference. You can apply green-tea as a face pack.